GTV6, custom wheels now on Ebay

Well, I finally did it.  Took some good digital pics with the new
camera, and now my 1984 Maratona is up on Ebay.  I have also listed
separately an awesome set of 17" MAS wheels with Pirellis mounted.  If
anyone here is interested in bidding, there is no reserve price on
either the car or the wheels.  Here are the links (hope they work!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601978817&r=0&t=0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601984996&r=0&t=0

It would be great if my GTV6 went to someone on the digest, so I can
keep track of her!

Ross
http://greetings.yahoo.com