'73 GTV FS

Posting for a digest-impaired friend, '73 GTV originally ('94) begun as a
play car by Nasko, here in Portland, Oregon.  131,000 total miles, 60,000
on new motor, under 5K on head gasket, clutch,  and rebuilt tranny.  Ball
joints, various (most) other normally replaced parts underneath within the
last two years, new exhaust back of the manifold which may have a small
crack.  Shankle springs and Konis.

New Burgundy paint, a little different and more interesting than the
original plum, tan interior with some ripped seams in the front seats,
sheepskin covers for that.  It got hit; that's why the paint's new, but it
was fixed right.  I know of no rust at all, and I've done some of the work
on the car.  If I had the wherewithall, I'd be too tempted.  It also
carries a genuine Keith (holds even plastic wine glasses with pinky out)
Martin appraisal from '94 for $8K, and it actually is better now.

She's asking $8,000, somewhat negotiable.  Wants me to handle initial
contacts, if you're interested I'll put you in touch.  I have pix from last
Friday.

Cheers,
Joe