1969 GTV marker lights

A US-spec 1969 GTV would have side marker lights both front and rear; amber
in front and red in the rear.  They are round, with a stainless surround,
and a "flat" surface, not domed.  I don't know about Canadian cars
specifically, but I think most other markets had front side markers only,
perhaps mounted a bit higher than US ones?  As an aside, a 1969 GTV is a 105
(105.51 says Centerline's web page) series car, not a 115 series, which in
the US began with the 2000s (115.00=Berlina, 115.01=GTV).

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register