Re: 84 Spider Brake line adapter sizes

Thank for alert on line fitment.  If I find an adapter and indeed use
this line I was planning on securing it to the axle housing using plastic
tie downs.  I think that will bring the section by the differential in a
bit.  Should I find a source of these adapter, both single and double
flare, I'll let you know.

Paul

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:16:02 -0500 "George Schweikle" <schweikg@domain.elided>
writes:
> Paul,
>
> I just checked a rear axle brake line that was replaced on my '76
Spider