Transaxle driveshaft balancing

I will be taking my Alfetta's driveshaft with driveshaft support /
bearing to be installed and balanced at Cannon Engineering Inc. in N.
Hollywood, CA, (818-508-0123). $150 balancing, $30 install (you supply)
bearing and driveshaft support.

They can also balance early (Giulietta / Giulia) driveshafts. Same
price.

Few shops have the special attachments to perform the balancing on these
driveshafts.

It's apparently a two hour job...if all goes well.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA