Scary Rear End Vibration

Please help, I have a really bad vibration in my 82 spider.  The
vibration starts at 75 and makes it unbearable to go past 80.  Numerous
part were replaced including u-joints, Guibo, Center support bearing and
Outer Axle Bearings.  The trailing arm bushings and the T-Arm bushing at
the differential were also replaced.

I think the car was once hit in the rear although I can find no sign of
damage to the rear other than the bumper is skewed a bit.

I took the car to a "Good" Alfa Mechanic and he could not figure it
out.   A friend of mine who is not an Alfa Mechanic but a really good
mechanic nevertheless said it might be the carrier bearings in the
differential.

I have an old Rear with 125000 miles on it that I could swap but I
thought I would ask the digest first.

Thanks in Advance,
Ralph DeLauretis