Survey - What do you like/dislike/want in your clubs Newsletter/M agazine

Hi all

This is just a little bit of a survey to find out what you all want in your
newsletters.  I am the Editor of the Queensland - Australia magazine and
thought I would put this question to the list to help our clubs' readers get
better value.  Do you know of good resources for interesting articles or
anything that Alfa owners would find interesting?  What do you like about
your club's newsletter, what don't you like and what do you wish it had??

Thanks all

please reply to this address aherrmann@domain.elided

Andrew
1979 Alfetta GTV2000