STUFF and Convention

In a message dated 01/31/2002 10:27:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> From one who has always voted for better everything for our Club, even
> though I am no longer a Director, 17 consecutive years, I want to ask
> you all to please be patient until the next convention when the STUFF
> will hit the fan!  Fred

Please be advised that STUFF is no longer permitted in CA as it has been
shown to be a pollutant.  Serious and substantive discussions, followed by a
selection of classic domestic mineral waters and mashed brewer's yeast
canapes, are on the agenda, however.

The BOD meeting, originally scheduled for the hot tub, will probably be moved
into one of the over-airconditioned conference rooms due to the high level of
member interest and anticipated attendance.  So, if you have concerns,
criticisms, or contributions and can tear yourself away from bikini-watching
long enough, you will have the same chance as everyone else and all members
of course are welcome.

However, if you are from Enron, we will tear your heart out with our bare
hands and shove it down your throat right before the meditation break.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA