Re:Noisey Fuel Pump?

	And only about 10 years ago or so it cost me $150 for a new one.  At
least it wasn't very hard to access and replace.

	RML sez that their replacement systems will work well with the
L-Jetronic Spiders with stock ignition ECUs.  Since the price of the
vacuum sensor is somewhat close to a complete RML system (
http://www.rmlautomotive.com/ ), you might want to look into it as an option.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV still languishing at the body shop