2000 GTV rear quarter window trim question

I recently got a replacement weatherstripping for the drivers side rear quarter vent window on my GTV, and I'm trying to figure out how to install it.  It's not immediately obvious to me how the chrome trim around the window is held in place.

Can anyone provide me with a summary of the steps required to remove the window trim and old weatherstrip?

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1974 2000 GTV