Re: 164S Passes CA Smog Test - 50-70 Roll On Test

I agree; that is a great test that clearly shows HP improvement (or lack of)
with no clutch or transmission stress. When I had a turbo installed on my
Fiat spider, I used it and when I eventually removed the turbo (don't ask)
but installed bigger intake valves, my performance was only 0.5 sec. slower
than with the turbo. The test puts real numbers on mods with no bad side
affects.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>