trade Duetto for GTV

    Greetings.  Since I seem to have accumulated 3 Spiders, and  need the
space and $ for other projects, I'm wondering if anyone here has a GTV
project they might want to trade for a 69 Duetto (some assembly required at
the moment).  It would make a good driver as is, but would need restoration
if you want a correct,  rust free example.  I have a 2L engine that goes
with it, and might be able to source a 1750.  Spica.  It's cream, with a
burgundy leather int and tan top.
    Also will have a very nice 66 Duetto finished soon.  New high quality
red/orange paint (forget the proper name), 80K, webers, new tires, good top.
Very solid car priced to move at $8K.  Cheers, Ron.