re: crap

Tim,
         No let's not make it $1000.00 a year, for there isn't that much
value, but I believe and it's been demonstrated by the "How I Can Piss Away
$60.00 " postings that $60.00 today is not a lot of money.  If you go out
to find fault, one will always can find a cheaper price and supposed more
value.  For years I was a BMW Club member, and I don't think "Roundel" is a
better mag that ours.  Being that Alfa have not been sold in this country
for almost a decade, and the numbers of them here is small compared to
BMW.. It only makes sense that if a club member expects a similar product
from his club, then he/she should be willing to pay for it..

BTW: I just got back from buying 6 quarts of Red Line 10w40  synthetic
motor oil.. Total $56.00 plus tax.. Is it worth almost 4x's the cost of the
Castrol 20w50?  I don't know, but it has a perceived value to me.. That's
what it's all about.  Perceived value.. How much is your membership worth
to you?

Thanks for you input,
Gabriel Forzano
AROC South Florida