Dues Blues

You People are Giving Me a Headache with This Dues Crap!.
	I'm sorry but my opinion is if you find value in the club?? Join It!  If
not don't.. Value is more than what you can take,  such as the amount of
pages in the monthly mag, but the idea that the marque you love is being
preserved by an organization much larger that any one individual..

If anyone truly can't afford a membership..On welfare, disabled. Perhaps if
your contact your local chapter the members might chip in to help.

Love You people
Gabriel Forzano
AROC
South Florida

BTW: The Sierra Club is just $39.00 a year..So What?