Alfetta berlina - Free!

In a message dated 01/28/2002 5:57:55 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> >>If you've never seen or heard of the Sport Sedan (and

       I am glad to hear that my pair of 1975 Alfetta berlinas are rare.  I
am sure some one will want to come get them now.  A car trailer or two will
be required.  There are more than enough parts to build a really nice
Berlina, er... Alfetta sedan.  And the price is free, if you take them both.
       I bought one of these Alfetta sedans new.  I have referred to it as an
Alfetta Berlina for years.  Not that the term berlina was ever attached to
the Alfetta name in any of the official US sales literature.  It was just
that Alfetta sedan sounded rather sedanish.  You know, not sporty.  Way back
when I bought it, the term Sport Sedan was an oxymoron.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City