AGIP SYNTH OIL SOURCE

Hey Karl:

SOOOOOOO ya need a "synth-fix" eh?

Go to www.evansauto.com and ask for George or Tim, tell em Martin de'Campo from Oakland sent you.  I buy 20/50 AGIP synth often to keep my "Den of Serpents" well lubed and fed.  They're great guys, cheap-cheap prices and FAST delivery!  You can buy with confidence as they have a very well established Italian repair facility in the Midwest.

Typically I get my oil 4 days later....

Good luck!

H. Martin de'Campo

>Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:03:42 -0500
>From: <karld@domain.elided>
>Subject: AGIP motor oil in California

>Without intending to re-start the recurring debate on >which motor oil is best...does
>anybody know if AGIP Sint Motor Oil is sold at retail >in Northern California or from
>a mail order source in the USA?

>...and for that matter, is there a gray market for >Selenia synthetic?

>A Canadian Digester recently mentioned he uses >Agip...if it's available, I may consider
>it instead of Mobil or Castrol synthetics.

>Grazie,

>Karl
>Sunnyvale, CA
>1995 164LS, 61K miles (pure diet of Selenia synthetic>
>since new...my stockpile is
>expected to last 6 months more)

"Developing Human Capital for Emerging Technologies"
http://www.shopping.altavista.com