with all this talk of 6s....

I keep hearing about the V6 Spider dream... made me think. Since i'm
rebuilding the Alfetta, and the engine needs total redo anyway.... how hard
would it be to change to a V6? Has anyone done it? What are sixes going for
these days? Would it be hard to mate the engine to the driveshaft to the
transaxle? hmmmm..... something else to think about......

thanks to all
kyle in dallas