The italian is "Leonardo"

I don't know why my name doesn't appears, even if
"L.O." is the registered name for this e-mail.

I agree with John when he describes the 2 different
Alfetta models you had in US. Being annoying (and
being, as me, an Alfetta sedan/berlina/4 doors) lover,
the 1st Alfetta you had was produced in 2 different
models. The first with a front badge "little" and the
second with a larger front badge. This as in Italy
there was the "Alfetta" (one model, 1800 carbs)
produced 1972-75, with the little badge. During 1975
Alfetta 1.6 (economic, only two round headlamps and
the little badge) and Alfetta 1.8 were launched: the
2000 has the larger badge (as the 2000 berlina).
In 1977 the Alfetta 2000 was launched in Europe,
having a redisgned front part and hood, including
other stuffs and the dashboard: this was produced only
1 year with a 2000 (016.23 type) engine, 122 cv. These
mods. were designed by Marcello Gandini, ex Bertone's
employee. The 2000 was the base of your US first
"Sport Sedan" without the wood trims in the interior.
A succesful 2000 (named Alfetta 2000 L) was launched
in 1978, with the wood trims on the redesigned
dashboard (engine 016.55, 130 cv). I saw many pics of
the Sport Sedan and I own two different brochure about
the Sport Sedan and the Sprint Veloce (the Alfetta Gt)
but please tell me if in US were sold 2 different type
of "Sport Sedan": the first without the wood trims on
the dashboard (but methallic painted grey) and the
second with the wood trims as our Alfetta 2000 L. In
Italy Alfetta's life ended in the 1984, when the new
90 (another Gandini's product) was launched. Meanwhile
there were the '82 model and the '83 model, never seen
in US but sold in other parts of the world.
Notice the Alfetta 2000 USA was ready in 1974, the
euro 2000 in 1977.

Ciao

Leonardo
'82 Alfetta 2.0 (berlina)