Re: RedLine 75w90NS

I had my xmission in my '67 Spider rebuilt and used Redline 75w90NS from the
outset. It will take a couple hundred miles to break in the xmission, but
when that's done, the shifting is like nothing you have experienced in an
Alfa before. One other thing: I didn't do it, but if your xmission guy knows
what he is doing in an Alfa xmission, one can have some of the gears drilled
for less mass. Then, the shifting will be especially better on the infamous
1st to 2nd change.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>