Redline NS/Vent Adj/Ignition

Hello Again,  I'm about to go on another spending spree..Nothing too
exciting, but I want it right.. The recipient my 86 Spider Veloce "Leapin Lena"

1) I'm having my tranny rebuilt next week... I'd like to start off the
rebuilt tranny on Redline's 75W90NS tranny fluid, only I've been told by
someone who claims to know that I should not use it until the new parts are
broken in, since all the parts will not be new and the original parts where
in stock tranny oil.  This I don't understand, will someone please advise.

2) I want to install VVT Cam from Centerline..it's the intake cam only @
11mm lift, one thing..I again am receiving mixed messages..Can this cam
just be bolted in, or as some have suggested, does the head have to be
routed out to clear this cam?

3) Here again I have received mixed responses..I'm currently considering a
RML Ignition System.. The Seller straight faced guarantees me 10 more
HP?  I cannot believe that, but the man has plenty of racing experience and
builds some quick Alfas.. For those of you not familiar with this system
it's similar too, if not exactly like the Centerline HP system #ID455.. So
have any of you installed this system, or something like it, and what has
it done for your Spiders performance?

4) Lastly.. My vent window will not stay open. I've tried to get to the
adjustment nut but no luck..is there any easy way to do this adjustment.

Please Help..I know enough to get in trouble....

Gabriel Forzano
86 Spider Veloce "Rosa"
AROC South Florida