AROC-USA dues increase

This question is directed at the educated masses out there, and maybe
especially those AROC Board members who monitor this forum.  What's with the
dues increase?  Did I miss some general announcement, or something in the
Owner?  I remember someone (Bernie Z??) mentioning something on the AD a
couple of weeks ago (right after I sent in my renewal check) but that is all
I have heard or read.  In checking with some local chapter members I am also
drawing blank looks and questions.
Elucidation is clearly required.
TIA

Gordy Hyde