74 Spider for sale

Due to health reasons I cannot easily drive my 74 Alfa Spider any more. My
Spider is for sale and displayed at www.arkansasvalleycarclub.com/Alfa. I
am asking $5000 for this car which I think is reasonable.

I have purchased an automatic 164L ( 1991 ) because I can still deal with a
car with power steering and easier access. I have several questions!

Nothing lights up when the doors are opened
The overhead lights don't work either, where is the fuse?
Are these two related?
The power back seats appear to be binding on something, they try to work
but can't move the seat far (1/4 ince or so )
I saw some comments on performance tires a while ago, but what are best for
longivity to someone who drives like a little old man ( I'm old but not
little )

Jim Hodgers
74 Spider for now
91 164L
1970 Land Cruiser Wagon ( 350 automatic )
98 Dacota