Followup on Milano OE Wheels, for the Detail-Oriented

Thanks to everybody who responded, on or off list, to my question about
Verde wheels.  The response I got to this question was tremendous - far
larger than to any previous posting.  Anyway, I took the time to look more
closely at the various wheels I have.  So here are the details, for anyone
who is interested.  Perhaps the numbers will shed more light on what I have,
too.

1. Spare wheel/tire in Milano trunk:-

Wheel is in perfect condition and is marked:

SPEEDLINE        ALFA ROMEO      6J x 15 H2 - C.45

Tire is Pirelli P600 195/55VR15.  Looks almost unused, and old - sidewalls
and tread both sport numerous small cracks.  Since I am the Nth owner of
this car I have no way to know if this is the original spare, but I'd say
it's a good bet that both the wheel and tire came with the car (when did
they last make P600's?).

2. Aftermarket wheels, on the car when I bought it:-

Momo, 6 spoke design with center cap containing fake hex drive bolt heads.
Not my favorite design, but I've seen worse.  Wheels are marked:

MOMO      MADE IN ITALY

Additional markings under center cap:

TYP 118001          ET 35           7.5Jx16 H2

I'd assume that the first field is the wheel type, the 35 is the offset, and
the size is obvoius (although what H2 refers to, I don't know).  Does anyone
recognise my description?  The final "1" in the type number, curiously, is
indented into the casting instead of raised like the other numbers.

Tires fitted:
Front - 205/45ZR16
Rear - 225/45ZR16

Tires are a mixture of Michelin Pilots and Toyo Proxes.  The differing sizes
are strange, perhaps connected with availability of sizes from the different
manufacturers.  Apparently it's not enough to upset the ABS computer.  No
apparent rubbing issues with the wider rear tires.

3. My spare set of wheels and winter tires from my deceased 1982 GTV6 (which
I'm parting out, by the way - blatant plug!):-

Wheels marked:

ALFA ROMEO      6Jx15 CH
CAMPANATURA 45
A.BENZONI & C. BWA

These wheels are not in good shape, with kerb rash and white powder around
some of the bolt holes.  I assume these are the original wheels that came
with my GTV6 and lived through several New York winters in the hands of
PO's.  Since they are magnesium, I believe, they do not respond well to
salt, and I see someone recently warned that they could be very weak as a
result.

Thanks again for all your informative responses and pictures,

Dave J.
Island Lake, IL
1987 Milano Verde
1964 2600 Sprint (with stock 400 mm diameter wheels = very limited tire
selection!)