Corner Weighting a GTV6 for the track

I'd like to try my hand at corner weighting my GTV6. My car has the full
Shankle
Super Sport suspension. Is there anyone out there who has empirical knowlegde
of the relationship between ride height change and weight change on any given
corner. For example, how much would I have to raise the right front to add 25
lbs
to it and the left rear? And, I presume raising the left rear with spring
shims would
accomplish the same thing  but may require a different height adjustment due
the differential in the rear spring rates and the front torsion bars. TIA

Greg Connolly.