re: Tires

> >	I am looking to get some 16' tires for the 85 GTV6. The selected
> >size is 205/50/16. My price range is around $125 a tire. I want something
> >that has lots of traction, but I am in Houston so I am not concerned with
> >wet stick or extremely long life ( around 20k is acceptable ). Any one
> >have any good/bad experiences with - Kumho 712 , Kumho 711, Toyo Proxies
> >T1-S or Yokohama A520? Did I miss any other models in this price range? An
> >input would be greatly appreciated.

For just a few dollars more ($20) i would reccomend the Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Positions.
The handling in both wet and dry conditions outperforms that whole group and proper alignment and
tire pressure they will last until your 20K mark.

Keith Strini

=====
Systems Engineer
Emerging Business Solutions, Inc.