re: Tires

Hi Andrew, in AD# 402 you mentioned the Yoko A520 as a potential tire
for you GTV6.  I ran these on my 164 with 16x7.5" wheels, tire size
205/55-16".  I did not like the turn in feel as they felt a bit vague.
Also they are very loud.  For others that are interested in the wet
characteristics, when the tread wore down a bit the wet traction was
terrible, actually dangerous in some cases like standing water on the
freeway.  This is because many of the cuts in the tire are not very deep
& when the rubber is worn many of the separate tread blocks become few
larger tread blocks.  Good for dry grip but fergettaboutit in the wet.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA