Re: Another part on GTV6 made of Unobtainium?

Hmmm. I didn't get that mail-out, but there is no sign of GTV6 door handles in the
regular IAP catalogue. I went to the IAP web site and found the item you saw. It looks
like a complete assembly, at least that's my gut feeling based on the $93.19 price!! I
may just opt for a set of Alfetta GT handles in chrome. They should be stronger than
the stock pig iron ones on the GTV6s, don't you think?

Grazie,
'nardo