Sources for lug nuts

Maybe someone might be able to help me out.  I need a full set of lug
nuts,  for some Cromodora magnesium wheels I am trying to mount,  and
the diameter and thread  is 14 mm by 1.5 threads.  This lug nut would
have to have a recessed, or reduced diameter for approx half of its
length.

The Rally company seems to maybe make these,  but I haven't had any
luck in contacting them.  These lug nuts are to be fitted to a Lancia
Fulvia,  Series One.

If there are any other sources that come to mind,  I would appreciate
hearing about them..

Thanks

Ciao,  Jay