Project Alfa Website

The Project Alfa Website is back online at:

http://home.pcmagic.net/pi

I just got it uploaded so bear in mind that it's in the process of being
updated since the site is seriously behind the actual project status. If you
are browsing around the site and notice any inop links or images that don't
show up feel free to let me know so I can get them working. The links page
is most likely very outdated. I know this project has been ongoing for what
seems like forever but hey, that's my pace. Why hurry with something you
enjoy doing?

Paul Irvine, Antioch CA
Project Alfa http://home.pcmagic.net/pi