I need torsion bars...

>>I am REALLY looking for stiffer (larger diameter) torsion
bars for my 75 Turbo.
I would like to know wheter there's somebody selling these things
out, or if anybody knows a shop located in EUROPE from which
I can buy!<<

Just a thought, but I presume the 75 diesel engine was a fair bit
heavier than the turbo petrol engine. Surely this would land up
using stiffer torsion bars to compensate?

All the best

Keith