FS - '86 Spider Graduate

I'm ready to try something else, & after failing to talk my wife into letting
me have two toys, I've begrudgingly decided to sell my Spider.  Asking price
is $6500 OBO.  Car is in Houston, TX.  Here are the particulars

-96K
-TX car all its life & garage kept by myself & P/O - absolutely rust free
-no signs of accident & no bondo on car (I checked with a magnet before I
bought it)
-all original except for aftermarket, det. face, AM/FM CD player
-red w/black interior & top
-new canvas top
-everything works including A/C
-exterior in excellent shape with a few minor flaws, but way too good to
repaint unless you want to have a show car
-interior is nearly flawless; only one minor flaw on top piece of passenger's
side door panel; no dash cracks or seat tears
-no cracks in windshield
-clutch replaced & suspension redone by P/O (also had adjustable upper control
arms installed at that time); very few miles put on car since then as I don't
drive it often
-P/O states that owner prior to him had the motor rebuilt; no records to
support this, but the motor is strong enough that I have no reason to doubt
it
-partial service records
-comes with Car Disk

I think that covers it.  Basically, this car needs nothing.  Feel free to
contact me off the digest with any questions.  I'll be taking some pictures
this weekend.

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'86 Graduate For Sale