Re:164 LS/Q brake pads

Karl, when I did the first brake work on our ex-LS, I got Brembo discs (OEM
replacement) and lower dusting front pads from Brake Warehouse, no problems
on the installation.  I think the pads were AXXIS metalmaster, IIRC.
(We sold the car/file/Cardisc/etc last July, or I'd check on it for you)

Check out Brake Warehouse, although performance aftermarket 164 rear pads are
even more scarce, at least in North America.   Look also at the Porterfield
and EBC websites, some of the sources in the British magazine AutoItalia.

Dave Jarman
Lexington KY
USA