Milano 2.5 Parts Car

Well, the time has come to part out my trusty, yet deceased Milano. After
being laid off from yet another Tech company there is no way I will be able
to keep it or resurrect it in anyway shape or form. And with the chance that
I may be taking a job in Zurich very soon (everyone cross their fingers for
me), I have to get rid of it.

So here's the deal. The engine blew some metal shards into the cylinders. I
know the left bank is pretty nicked up. The right side has not been pulled
but one can assume it's in the same condition. Now, aside from the cylinders
and the valves the rest of the engine is in pretty good shape (125K miles on
it).

I am keeping a few parts for myself: hood, front fenders, headlights,
blinkers, grill and a couple other front end pieces that I have to use for
the other Milano...oh, and the steering rack. I may also keep the alternator
as well but I haven't decided yet.

The rest, exterior, interior, engine is for sale. It's a red milano with
some dings in the doors, the clear coat on the trunk lid is a bit scratched
in some areas, nothing too noticable. All and all the car is in pretty good
shape.

As soon as I get my digi-cam back I'll take some photos and post them. If
anyone is interested in any parts let me know and I can give you more info
on whatever part you want. Buyers pay shipping...blah, blah. Keep in mind
that I'm not an ultra-mechanic type so some parts might be difficult for me
to pull but I can try.

If I move to Zurich I'm getting a Super or a GTV2000...yeehaw...shoot, I
could even get a new one.

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold