Re: Speedvision

What's wrong with bobsled racing?  It's fast, dangerous, and requires great
skill in a gravity powered vehicle.  Certainly better than lawn tractor
racing.  Since getting Speedvision on our new satellite system I have seen
the British and German touring car championships, LeMans SR racing, Euro
Rally Championships, the 1956 Alpine Rally, Australian Supercar racing, and
vintage car racing, all in addition to the now daily coverage of the
Paris-Dakar rally currently running.  I have not seen a NASCAR program yet.
I have seen a number of infomercials which I find even worse.

Jerry in Houston