Re: CARDISC

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided

Is it possible to run the Cardisc Cd on Windows XP PRO?
I get a fault message when i try to run the program<<

I have not had any luck running Cardisc on Windows XP Home. The
most recent software that I can get it run on is Windows 2000. I
am hoping that there will be a patch soon or Cardisc, which I
think is a great product, will go the way of the dinosaur.<<

As a stockist of Cardisc CD-Roms, I was informed of this problem a few
weeks ago.  There will be a patch available (if it isn't already) which you
can download from the website (Cardisc@domain.elided) to overcome the problem.
In the meantime new versions (Version 3.0) of all the CDs are being
prepared, which will be Windows XP compatible.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com