RE: CARDISC

> I have not had any luck running Cardisc on Windows XP Home. The
> most recent software that I can get it run on is Windows 2000. I
> am hoping that there will be a patch soon or Cardisc, which I
> think is a great product, will go the way of the dinosaur.

Find the author of the cd2html conversion program (hopefully he's still
monitoring the digest and won't get mad at this plug), and convert your
Cardiscs to html.

You get a *much* better UI, they take up 1/4 the space, and you can run them
anywhere you can run a browser (except on some Apple systems, don't ask me
why).

bs