Milano Verdi

Hello Again, I'm considering the purchase of a Milano.  I've never owned a
modern Alfa Sedan, nor have I lived with Alfa's Six cylinder.  Having had
owned 1600cc Alfas (64 Sprint and 65 Spider) and  I've become comfortable
with my current 2000cc Spider what's good and bad about it and what to look
for and how to keep it running right, but have not a clue about what I may
be getting myself into.  The car under consideration is in fine shape with
110, 00 mile, but well cared for with some minor rust under the paint by
the drive side rear around the antenna.  The engine sound very strong.

Please provide me with input, especially those of you who have lived with a
3.0 liter Milano..  Good, bad, things to look for, common problem, etc.

Thanks
Gabriel Forzano
AROC South Florida
86 Spider Veloce Rosa "Leapen Lena"