Alfetta/Spica Intakes

Ted is looking for an intake manifold for his Alfetta sedan and there's one apparently hiding under some blackberry bushes here in the greater Seattle area. (Many things hide under blackberry bushes around here - anything that stands still for more than a few minutes is likely to end up covered by them.)

I was wondering, and Ted may be wondering, too, where one can find new rubber hoses (not certain this is the correct term) for connecting the manifold to the airbox? This would be a for a 2L Spica equipped USA car (is that redundant?) of 1977 vintage.

A local inquery here indicated that several of the usual suppliers have ones that might work (off the Bosch manifold, maybe?) but not the exact diameter for my '77 Alfetta. The ones for the ALfetta, so the response went, are NLA.

Are they NLA? Can I still get original ones (or repros)?

I have not yet searched the usual list of suppliers for these parts, having been put off by the response I got locally.

Any wisdom from the collective digest as to whether they're still available and where to source them? I'd like a set that's specifically for the Alfetta rather than adapting them from some other application. As the head gasket is getting renewed right now, this would be a good time to replace the aging cracked originals.

TIA

Tom
Seattle (where blackberry bushes grow in the winter, too)
10123
11615