Free Alfa Near DC

Here is a note I got looking for a home for a parts car .. I'd grab it, but am
just starting garage work and have no storage...   it's FREE!!! call today!!
Dear Jack,
Here is the best write-up I can throw together on this thing without my
husbands input...he is on travel at the moment.....I don't have a digital
camera...would a picture help?  It looks like a car on the street if you
just take a picture....
Thanks for your help on this "good-will" effort....
Sharon
Free to good home:
1978 alfa spider convertible for project car.  Black with tan leather
interior.  Can be restored or parted out.  Missing engine.  Wood steering
wheel and wire chrome wheels.  Garage kept for 9 years while waiting for
time to restore...Can be flat towed.  Transmission is in.  Would like it to
go to an alfa enthusiast who would have some fun with it.  Due to a pending
out-of-state move we need to find it a new home before Jan 20th 2002.
Gaithersburg, North Potomac Maryland location for pick-up. Seriously
interested parties contact Sharon or Jim Dillard at 301-594-3585.  If not
available, leave voice mail.