Re: Callaway Twin Turbo Milanos

As for the whereabouts, if he hasn't already done so, I would make calls to the
following places:
Glynn Motorsports (Rowley , MA)
Alfas Unlimited (Norfolk, CT)
Continental Garage (New Haven, CT)
Spruell Alfa (Atlanta, GA)
Algar Ferrari (Philly? PA)
Alfa Import Center(L.I. NY)

Certainly there are many more "hard core" Alfa shops throughout the country. I
would venture to guess that one of these places knows where these cars are.
Whomever owns each of these must get it serviced somewhere. For some reason, I'm
thinking there might be one in the New England area.

-JT