Rear bumper cover paint for Series 3 car

Does anyone know what shade of silver was used to paint the bumper covers on
Series 3 cars?  In addition to needing paint, my rear one also has a couple of
deep scratches on it.  They're not huge, but they're big enough to be noticed.
Can anyone recommend something that could be used to fill these scratches?

Also, if someone knows where I can buy a nice looking rear bumper cover, I
might be interested in that instead.

Thanks:

Michael Keith
Houston, TX