Alfa Romeo Pens

I just received a catalog from the Colorado Pen Company and in it, they have
two pens, a fountain and a roller ball, which are part of the Alfa Romeo
Trofeo collection. Made in Italy by Delta.

Check it out for yourself.

http://www.coloradopen.com/images/catalog/p/t42.html

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this company, I've never even ordered
anything from them before, they just send me their catalog every six months or
so.

Vasco

(Still grieving over the 164S)