Re: nice Berlina on eBay

Looks like a nice car but I'm always puzzled by sellers who state "this is
not a fire sale" or "I am not desperate" or "I am *thinking* of selling".
To me, this always says the guy is fishing.  Looking for someone crazy or
mis-informed enough to pay well over-market.  Usually, these guys end up
sitting on the car for a while before they realize the market is the market
because that's what the car is worth.