Re: new subject...Special SS

Hello All:

I ran accross a car here locally that is claimed to be a special bodied factory authorized version of an SS.  It appears to be a standard SS with duetto headlamp scallops cut in to the forward upper tops of the fenders....hm.  This car was advertised in Hemmings a few months ago.  Essentially, the car is a disaster condition wise.  The owner ***thinks*** it is a factory job and I have to admit that the work was very proffessionally done and factory looking.  I just wondered if anyone of you knows about a factory car constructed in this manner.  It seems unlikely to me!

Thanks!

David Alexander
Riverside, IL