The parts bin at the scraped bottom (was: mirrors)

I double checked last night, and sure enough my
bought-new, 1969, US 1750 GT Veloce came with
a no-logo, plated, round mirror (with tapped plate).
Not dealer installed, either,
for I was there when it was unloaded from the truck
(and immediately went on a test drive with a young
DiFatta, as I have described elsewhere).

I am pleased to know that when I replaced the original
mirror with a shiny, new, logo mirror a few years ago
I accomplished a return to originality... (:-)

Cheers,
Jack Rugh, Baltimore MD
'69 GT Veloce
'72 Montreal