Vikings & the Italian Connection

As a card carrying ex-Viking I have to say we did a nifty chariot called the
Peasant Hacker MX2 back in 600 A.D. though the design was stolen from
Boadicea, queen of the Iceni tribe in East Anglia (Boudicca for the
politically correct amongst us) who allegedly used it to effect against the
Romans (who drove early Alfae Romulus no doubt) a few hundred years earlier (
A chariot with knives on the wheels has never actually been found here so it
may well be a myth dreamed up by by Victorians)

The descendants of the Viking invaders were more than likely involved in the
design and construction of Jowett cars which came from Bradford, slap bang in
the middle of Viking country, and yes, we really did have a Viking King in
York called Eric Bloodaxe......but not recently.

As for the Alfae Romulus, well I'm afraid the design rights were pinched or
destroyed when the Goths and Vizigoths sacked Rome. And where did the Goths
and Vizigoths come from??????  (Clue.....They were driving Merecedes-Benzes)

Tim Hancock  164TS Lusso  Boston UK  (Spam Spam Spam etc.....*See Monty Python
Viking Sketch*)