german automobiles

I joined the digest to learn more about alfas.I've owned them for 28
years.I've learned a great deal in the 4 months I've been a digesti.The
buy German cars.What has followed has become offensive.I am jewish(not
Yewish).Older members of my family who either fought in World War Two or who
were adults during the Holocaust absolutely refused to buy anything German.
I was born in 1949.Germany has been a staunch ally of the USA my entire
life. I have owned German and Japanese cars. The argument that all
automobile-producing countries have engaged in atrocities is
accurate.However, some of the remarks are becoming flippant.I despise
political correctness.However, the Holocaust and the attitude of the people
whose families were affected by it is a very sensitive subject That
said,please drop this thread.
Jim Tyson