[no subject]

Greetings Everyone,

After taking stock of my wealth of personal projects, I've grudgingly
admitted to myself that some will never be done.  The next decision I have
to make is what to do away with, which is proving to be quite difficult.
One of the candidates (not committed to selling yet) is a 1969 1750 GTV.
The car has been garaged for over twenty years and had been repainted
sometime prior to that.  It was running when put away but I have not turned
the first wrench on it and assume it would be a bit of an undertaking to get
it to fire.  It has the usual rust in the sills but a casual visual
inspection shows good pans and trunk floor.  The dash and glass are
flawless.  It has 73000 original miles and I am the third owner.  There are
plenty of other odds and ends that I can name that are good or bad but I
won't waste space here.  I would like to find a good home for the car,
someone who will restore it rather than let it waste away or part it out. I
would be happy to hear your opinions of its estimated value (a fair asking
price) on the digest and will answer any specific questions off.  I will
have photos available soon and also have the ability to deliver within two
or three hundred miles of Central Va.  BTW, it still has Spica and Dual
Boosters.

Have a great day,

Robert Peery
Marketing Assistant