12V to 24V swap

Can anyone point me to a tech website that might explain what would go into doing this swap on the
164? I'm concerned with whats gained or lost in the way of sensors and how the ECU is mapped(ie.
Do you now use the 24V ECU or continue with the 12V). Also as a sidebar does the 24V use the S
Cams or is the increase in HP only to due to the extended valves. Thanks for the help.

Keith Strini
91 164L

=====
Systems Engineer