164 Fuel Tank Hose

I'm getting some difficult starting and it looks like one of my upcoming
Alfa jobs will be to replace the tiny fuel tank hose that splits.

I seem to remember some time ago reading that this turkey of a job can be
made easier by obtaining some long ball-end Allen keys, although now I
can't find the reference to this anywhere.

Am I correct about the ball-end Allen keys?  Can anybody tell me what size
I need?

Many thanks Alfisti!

Cheers,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.